Sunday 26 March 2017

I have found the One! Have you?

It's the One!

Have sensitive skin like me whereby when you put a certain product on and your face develops a rash and turns all red and patchy? Bioderma can be your solution and added into your beauty regime!

Personally I have been using Bioderma's Atoderm range which is meant for your body of work. I am using the Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume for my body's moisturizer as recommended by my dermatologist at National Skin Center. This was recommended to me due to the fact that I have eczema prone skin.

Bioderma’s Sensibio range of products is developed specifically for sensitive skin like mine and many others! Featuring innovative patented formulas, they are highly effective in boosting skin’s tolerance level and soothing irritation as well!

I have found the One! Have you found yours?

Did you know?
Sensibio H2O is made of highly purified water, which the highest grade of pharmaceutical water that is completely free of impurities and irritants, making it a clear choice for sensitive skin! No more worrying that it would leave you with a red patch!

Approved by dermatologists, Bioderma Sensibio H2O contains unique biomimetic molecules* that are biologically compatible with your skin, offering gentle yet powerful cleansing and makeup removing efficacy. This innovative non-rinse formula has unique restorative properties that ensures skin feels soft and comfortable post-cleansing.

My skin felt really clean but not stripped & soft to the touch after makeup remover.
I usually used around 3-4 cotton pads for a full face remover. It's cleans off the makeup effortlessly, there is no tugging on my skin as well.

Good tip!
You can use this as cleanser and/or makeup remover over face, eyes and lips.

In just one step, Bioderma Sensibio H20 provides superior makeup removal and gentle cleansing, thanks to its unique restorative properties, skin is always left feeling soft and comfortable. Soap-, alcohol- and fragrance-free, this non-rinse cleanser refreshes, soothes and preps the skin for subsequent skincare.

WELCOME NEW PRODUCTS!
Bioderma is introducing two new additions to its Sensibio suite!

The Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant is a gentle foaming gel that can cleanses while hydrating and soothing sensitive skin. Enriched with skin conditioning ingredients such as coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, it also has lipid-restoring and moisturising properties.


It is suitable for day and night, use for both face and eyes.
You can use it alone or part of a double cleansing routine after Sensibio H2O.

"Research shows that skin which isn't properly cleaned not only looks dull, thanks to a build up of dirt and dead skin, but that this surface layer can prevent active ingredients getting to where they need to be."

This means that double cleansing is the way to go from now on in order to achieve the beautiful skin!


The Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water is a face and body soothing spray that soothes skin while maintaining healthy skin cells. Perfect for sensitive skin, it combats various skin reactive signs. Soothing agents such as mannitol, rhamnose and zinc also provide quick and lasting relief to sensitive skin!

Use it as often as desired to freshen up skin or to remove the balance of mask left behind on face.
There is no need to pat dry.

How I like it?
 I love to use before I put my makeup after my moisturizer. I will let it set and let my skin absorb till dry while I dry my hair and apply makeup on top of it. And also I've spray once in a while in the office. (sitting in the aircon room makes my skin really dehydrated)



All Bioderma products featured above are: 
• Paraben-free 
• Fragrance-free
• Soap-free
• Alcohol-free
• Hypoallergenic
• Non-comedogenic
• Well-tolerated 

The above are all the qualities I look for when I am purchasing any skin care beauty products!

All these products mentioned above are available for purchase after Jan 2017 at 
Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and National Skin Centre. 

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H20
PRICE: $15.90 for 100ml
$28.90 for 250ml
$41.90 for 500ml

BIODERMA SENSIBIO GEL MOUSSANT
PRICE: $33.90 for 200ml

BIODERMA SENSIBIO DERMATOLOGICAL WATER
PRICE: $19.90 for 150ml

Do visit Bioderma's website to find out more about all their product offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment