Sunday 26 March 2017

#Celestrys x Himalaya Lip - Want to get moisturized lips?

#Celestrys x Himalaya Lip

Have you been looking for a drugstore lip balm that does it's job?
I would say do give Himalaya Lip Care a try & tell me how it works for you.

I personally love love love the peach flavored one, even my bf asked me
"why your lips got peach smell like sweet smell?"



Himalaya Lip Care is 100% Natural Colour, 100% Natural Vitamin E & Antioxidants.
Totally Free from Preservatives, Petroleum Jelly, Mineral Oil & Silicones too!

o   Priced at only $3.95 (super afforable!!)
o   Available at Guardian Health & Beauty and Mustafa


@HimalayaHerbSg Lip Balms saves my day by moisturizing and nourishing my lips everyday!!


#HimalayaSg #Delipcious #HydrateNaturally #Samplestore
FB: @HimalayaSg IG: HimalayaHerbSg

Go get yours now today at only S$3.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment