Monday 27 July 2015

#CELESTRYS x ESEMTAN WASH LOTION

#Celestrys Esemtan Wash Lotion
“Refreshing, mild and gentle, soap-free wash for all skin types, all in one body wash” 


I'm back with many products to review! I'm thrilled to have receive the products from samplestore. Recently I have very bad skin... when I mean by bad, it is peeling cause of the dryness and itchy and red patches on my cheeks and neck. Been bothering me for awhile. My skin is not the porcelain kind, oh how I wish.

So I received the Esemtan Wash Lotion and Skin Balm few days back. 
After reading the product background, I'm super excited to try it out!

Here's my review on Esemtan Skin Balm
http://asuonof.blogspot.sg/2015/07/celestrys-x-esemtan-skin-balm.html

It's suitable for all skin types, my especially good for dehydrated, dry, & sensitive skin.

*there's a hope for me*

I was taking pictures in the living room when my dad came up and said
" eh, why you got this? last time when you young, you also use this ma "

Then it came to my mind, when I was young, I had eczema which causes me to keep scratching and severe dry skin. I actually used this product before when I was a young girl! Just that over the years, my skin got better and I changed brands till I forgot about this! 

Now that my "evil" skin is back... It's time to change out my old body soap!


Usually for sensitive skin, it is not advisable to use products that are high in chemicals or even certain fragrance/colouring.

But for Esemtan, it contains Allantoin, it is pH neutral for the skin and soap free, suitable for sensitive and stressed skin. Naturally, it had passed strict skin sensitivity tests and was approved by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) – a body dedicated to the safe use of fragrant chemicals, and essential oils in perfume and skincare.


How to use
Body Wash: Just use it like your regular body soap while in the shower
Hand washing: Just use it like any other hand soap. A little on your palm, wash thoroughly, rinse & dry.

Once I poured out a little, there was a familiar fragrance... since I used it before when I was young, the mild soothing fragrance of Esemtan never really change! 


Sorry, my camera was slacking and did not focus clearly. 
But you can see that it is not soapy like the other regular soap in the market.


The soapy bubbles are very minimal as Esemtan is actually soap-free!
You may think that soap-free will not clean your body as good as the other soaps, which will give you a squeaky clean feeling. But you are wronggggg.

Soap-free cleansers work on your skin the same way as soap, but they're made of milder ingredients that do not deplete skin's oils.


Let me summarize for you the main points for Esemtan Wash Lotion.
1. Gentle wash even in cases of dry or hypersensitivity to soap
2. Soap-free and pH skin-neutral formula
3. Mild fragrance
4. Protects the skin against irritation and supports the skin’s natural moisture
5. Universally usable on Hair, Face and Body
6. For all skin types, including babies and elderly.

I recall my dad only buying this body wash for me from my family doctor. That was years ago.. but now it's available at many stores! 

Now available at....
Guardian, Unity, Watsons, Independent pharmacy (Pink beauty, Beauty essential), NHG

Now retailing at....
$19.75/500ml, $35.30/1L

#happygirlisme with better skin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment