Tuesday 28 July 2015

#CELESTRYS X BIORE AQUA JELLY MAKEUP REMOVER

#Celestrys Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
"I believe that all women are pretty without makeup and can be pretty powerful with the right makeup"


I have been a big fan of Biore Products. All the while I've been using their wipes for removing makeup. One sheet of wipe is enough for my face. I never explored or thought of having another kind  of makeup remover until samplestore sent me Biore's Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover.

Do you know the importance of removing makeup? 

For myself, I only realize how important it was after I started having breakouts. Whenever I go drinking and go home tipsy, sometimes I am so drunk to even remove my makeup *bad drinker*

I wake up in shock that all my makeup is still piled on my face!! *HORRIBLE* I will find many comedones on my forehead and chin after.... Then my skin got really bad and I always force and remind myself to remove makeup before I head to bed.

A good thorough makeup removal is also important. That's where Biore can help! 


The new improved Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is has a smooth jelly-like texture that is gentle on the skin. It is made with 40% moisturising essence nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish! 

Usually I use the Biore Wipes, which can cause harsh tugging or pulling action on my skin if I am too rough. *I am a very chor lor person* But with this new Aqua Jelly, I can remove makeup without being too harsh on my skin! Especially my eye area!

I have applied 3 different makeups that I apply on daily basis. 
1. Black Eyeshadow
2. 3CE Lipstick
3. ZA Liquid Black Eyeliner


How to use
1. Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
2. Massage gently to dissolve makeup.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.
4. For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue.

It actually have a high cleansing ability which dissolves and lifts of all traces of makeup effortlessly.


Please do take your time to view the video below.

Just merely making a few circles on my skin with my finger, all the makeup simply started going away! You can see that it combined with the aqua jelly, turning black-ish colour, but leaves no residue on my skin!

I was quite amazed! I did not have to wash 2-3 times, just 1 wash! It's enough to clear all the makeup!

*Sorry for the bad video, didn't realise it's so dark! 

I went to rinse the remaining Aqua Jelly off with water. And there! 
No residue, not sticky or greasy, no leftover makeup! Totally clean!! Omg.


If you want a good alternative for makeup remover, please give Biore Aqua Jelly a try!

Note that this is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have oily, combination or dry, it will work perfectly for you!

Now retailing at...
All leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores.

Now selling at...
$24.90 for 230ml 

#happygirlisme can remove makeup effortlessly now!

No comments:

Post a Comment