Sunday 6 November 2016

#Celestrys x Water Shine Covered BB Treatment

#Celestrys Water Shine Covered BB

This is a continuation of my previous post on Skin Booster 水光针.
As i signed a package, for 3 Skin Booster and 3 Covered BB Treatments.

After 2 weeks and full healing from my skin booster treatment, I'm back again for my Covered BB Treatment at Lee Na Young!


When I saw this picture on their facebook timeline, I knew I have to try it to believe it!

What can Covered BB do?
1. Glow, Radiant & Poreless Looking Skin after 1-2 sessions
2. Skin Brightening & Skin Whitening
3. Lightens pigmentation
4. Skin tone is more even


Whole Procedure at Lee Na Young
My consultant examined my face and made sure my skin is fully healed before the treatment starts.
To start off, I had top up an IPL Treatment. This IPL Treatment is to get your skin ready for Covered BB (not compulsory, but recommended) Each IPL Treatment depends on your skin condition on that day itself.

I have alot of little pimples on my forehead, cheeks and chin. Thus, I got the IPL Treatment customized specially to target pimples, acne etc. If my skin is more obedient the next session, I can opt for other IPL treatments such as whitening, hydration etc.

Make up is removed, skin is cleansed and extraction is done prior to IPL treatment.


After the IPL Treatment, here comes the Covered BB Treatment.

Covered BB Treatment makes use of MTS (Micro Needle Therapy System) which gives that immediate skin brightening and whitening effect. It's a micro needle derma roller with KFDA approved, and 100% natural ingredients is used in the skin colour ampoules. 

This is the set that is used on me.

Micro needles?? Is it painful? 

I can say pain level is 1/10. Not really painful, but it's a little uncomfortable at the first go.
No numbing cream is needed or applied for this.

It felt like a vibrating tool all over my face. It's bearable. Always think #nopainnogain


The skin colour ampoule is applied all over the face. Using the MTS to go over the whole face repeatedly to make sure all of them gets "injected" into the skin.

After around 20 minutes of application and the use of the derma roller.
The rest of the colour ampoule is left on the surface on your skin and a hydration mask is used to finish it off.
My verdict & noticeable differences
1. Skin tone is definitely brighten right after treatment
2. Pores are much smaller and almost non-existent!
4. Skin looks more radiant, even & fairer.

Pictures all not edited in any way, I specifically stand at the same spot to take the before and after picture to really see the difference. So there is no lighting differences.

If you can see, the right picture (after), my skin is brighten and my skin tone looks fairer!
You be the judge!

It's not a drastic big change, but hey. This is not plastic surgery, and there is no miracle treatment in this world. With every following treatment I go, I believe my skin will be better!

Still a swollen little ex-pimples on my forehead due to the extraction, but i'm loving how I look!
*No makeup, no edits!

And I can still see my glow from previous dewy skin booster treatment!

I'll be back once I have more follow-up pictures! Tata for now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Celestine, thanks for the post. I am planning for dewy booster and Covered BB package at lee na young spa. Is it good and effective to skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of our blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites
    Salon for ladies | Salon services at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m very pleased to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new stuff on your blog.
    almond oil for hair Faisalabad

    ReplyDelete