Thursday 13 October 2016

#CELESTRYS X VITACOCO!

#Celestrys VitaCoco Coconut Water
We eat it. wear it. swear by it.

Never From Concentrate
Vitacoco Coconut Water Series is something we should look out for. Why did I highlight their tagline? Well, Vitacoco is one of the very few brands that only use fresh coconut water, which means to say it's like drinking straight from a coconut!

I was taken aback with the taste of it when I first drank it. I expected something that is overly sweeten and with very strong coconut taste. But VitaCoco did not taste like that!

What I experienced was something so refreshing and mildly sweet, just like real coconut water!
*Tip: Refrigerate your Vitacoco before consuming, it tastes better and more refreshing when cold!
*Take that Singapore heat!*

The best time to drink Vitacoco is when I'm out in the sun, feeling all dehydrated.... Vitacoco is able to quench my thirst and refreshing, and bonus point it's absolutely delicious too!
#HydrateNaturally #PoweredbyCoconuts #VitaCocoSG

Below are the places where you can get Vitacoco!

You can watch the VitaCoco process here!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/E-JAknw8EUk


*Attention*
 Join #Giftopia Event held by @SampleStore with VitaCoco giving out a Vitacoco hamper!
Find out more in the link here! http://samplestore.com/connect/content/giftopia
#Giftopia will be held on the 15th and 16th of October at Raffles City.
Many prizes to be won and many activities to be enjoyed with everyone!
See you there!

#Celestrys VitaCoco Coconut Oil
My first thoughts when i first recieved this... "Coconut Oil? What can i do with this?? Put on hair will make it smelly anot?? Take and cook with my food? Sure it's edible??"

Personally, I have seen Youtubers raving about Coconut Oil for Hair Masking before, but the ones they had in their video are in a form of "wax-like" texture. Not really clear oil. You'll understand below.

So I thought, let's see what is this all about!

It came with some ideas of what I can do with this Coconut Oil.

Basically for cooking, it can be used as Cooking Oil, Replacement for Butter for Cookies, Smoothie Booster, Pan Frying, Popcorn Topping and much more.

Ways it can be used for Beauty can be, Hair Mask and target frizzy hair, Body Oil, Lip Balm, Makeup Remover, Oil Pulling, Replacement of Shaving Cream and much more!

I'm not really a cook, so I'm going to try out on my thirsty dehydrated skin!
Once i open the cap, i see these white milky stuffs floating inside the oil + i can really smell the coconut! But it's not smelly/turnoff! It's smelt like Coconut Icecream to me! Hehe

Found a dry patch on my knees...

I dipped my finger into the oil and to my surprise, it's quite watery and not as thick as the usual cooking oils we use!

Followed by applying and gently rubbing into my knees.

Not sure if you can see, but the skin looks like it's coated with a layer of protective oil to keep it moisturized.

Look how clear this is! Coconut Oil is an edible oil that is extracted from the meat of mature coconuts. They are organic and cold-pressed to make it perfect for cooking & beauty needs.

*Update:
I also tried this on my hair as an hair mask. I did not take any photos for this.
I think was greedy and overdone it, I had "wet-looking" hair for the next day on my roots.
I have to wash off the "wet-look" with a good long hair wash.

My advice is that only apply the coconut oil on the ends of your hair. And a little goes a long way!
Definitely it delivers what it said it would do! It moisturized and made my hair look so healthy.

Try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment