Monday 3 August 2015

NDP PREVIEW X #SG50

NDP Preview @ Floating Platform

After much searching in the net, I finally "bought" my NDP preview tickets. Cost me $90 for a pair. I don't know why is it because it's #SG50, I am super enthu this year to watch the parade! Maybe I think cause it's #SG50, the performances will be much more cooler! 

When the actual NDP tickets was released, so many people were selling their tickets at very atrocious pricing! I got quoted $300 for a pair once. Totally out of my budget. 

So I got the preview tickets at the floating platform on the 1st August.

Very enthu dressed up in red and white (:



 Soaking in the atmosphere! Was such a great sight to see everyone dressed in red and whites! BUT.... can you see the 2 big screens there and the stage? That was exactly what we were watching the whole time. There was NO performances at the Floating Platform. All performances are at the Padang!!! Even the parachutes landed at Padang. There was practically no show here... Was kinda disappointed ): 



The only thing good was that we have a fantastic view of the Singapore skyline, we can see the air planes show really clearly and the fireworks were might smack infront of us.  



After the fireworks ended, being a kiasu Singaporean. We quickly exited before everyone does... 

Apparently for 1'339 tickets won using $10. It can only be exchanged for 2 box of mints and 1 lollipop... We saw other couples having like 10'000 tickets. Omg wonder how much they spent. And to exchange 1 cute soft toy, it will take approx 68'000 tickets? Scary how much people will spend at the arcade... 

I had a free Gold Class Movie Ticket previous from work many months ago and finally get the chance to use it! We got to Suntec's GV to book our seats! I think it's my first time at GV Gold Class. The experience was good, but I don't think I'll pay $78 for a pair of tickets.. unless there is any special occasion. 

We actually walked in the cinema without anyone checking our tickets! I guess because the cinema is so small, practically there is no need to check the guests. 





 So that sums up my day! Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment